-   -   Converting formulas to value (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/193079-converting-formulas-value.html)

Gene L.

Converting formulas to value

I have a workbook in Excel 2007 that contains cells which are external
references of another source. This is a monthly workbook that I now wish to
save and transfer to a disk for storage. I believe that I will lose the
amounts shown if the formulas are not converted to value first. If this is
correct how can I convert the formulas to value?
Thanks very much for your help.
Gene L.

Gordon

"Gene L." wrote in message
I have a workbook in Excel 2007 that contains cells which are external
references of another source. This is a monthly workbook that I now wish to
save and transfer to a disk for storage. I believe that I will lose the
amounts shown if the formulas are not converted to value first. If this is
correct how can I convert the formulas to value?
Thanks very much for your help.
Gene L.

Copy-Paste Special-Values

Gene L.