-   -   Want to analzye but don't know how! (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/192321-want-analzye-but-dont-know-how.html)

sloeffler

Want to analzye but don't know how!

I am working on a "charge sheet" for hospital use. So far, I have a pretty
simple sheet that looks like this
A B C D
E F
1 Name Acct # Charge code Direct units Indirect Units Forms
units
2
3
*Column C is a drop down menu pulling from a list on wksht 2. I already
have the sum function set up to get daily totals of direct units and
indirect. BUT I need: To be able to, after this information is populated,
analyze the data so I can say how many direct, indirect, and forms units are
attached to each code. Can anyone help with this?

Gary''s Student

Want to analzye but don't know how!

Consider using a Pivot Table to do the analysis. See:

Gary''s Student - gsnu200793