-   -   Header Rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/191792-header-rows.html)

Sactrain3[_2_]

Header Rows

I am still a novice when it comess to Excel, but I'm learning more about it.
I had to edit a table in Excel today and could not figure out how to create a
header row to print on each page. Any suggestions?
--
Sactrain3

KePaHa

Header Rows

In File, Page Setup, there is a field for "Rows to Repeat at Top".

"Sactrain3" wrote:

I am still a novice when it comess to Excel, but I'm learning more about it.
I had to edit a table in Excel today and could not figure out how to create a
header row to print on each page. Any suggestions?
--
Sactrain3

Sactrain3[_2_]

Header Rows

Thanks KePaHa! :P
--
Sactrain3

"Sactrain3" wrote:

I am still a novice when it comess to Excel, but I'm learning more about it.
I had to edit a table in Excel today and could not figure out how to create a
header row to print on each page. Any suggestions?
--
Sactrain3

TGS

Header Rows

Page Setup, Sheet, field "rows to repeat at top" then the tricky thing is
enter a range, eg "A1:A5". If you have more than one row, I'm lost.
--
TGS

"Sactrain3" wrote:

I am still a novice when it comess to Excel, but I'm learning more about it.
I had to edit a table in Excel today and could not figure out how to create a
header row to print on each page. Any suggestions?
--
Sactrain3

Gord Dibben

Header Rows

A1:A5 will give you 5 rows repeated

For more than one row the general syntax is................

$1:$x where x is row number

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP