-   -   How do I force a reload of the workbook? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/19155-how-do-i-force-reload-workbook.html)

Bill Le May

How do I force a reload of the workbook?

I want to execute an occasional reload of a workbook, reverting to the last
saved version, discarding any current changes. I tried the Refresh command
from the Web toolbar but this doesn't always work - it becomes greyed
out/unavailable.

Short of writing a macro is there a refresh/reload command that I can assign
to a toolbar?

Thanks,

Bill Le May

Jim Cone

Bill,

You will have to close (without saving) the workbook and reopen it.

Regards,
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA