-   -   Opening old Publisher files (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/19013-opening-old-publisher-files.html)

RKlug

Opening old Publisher files

I have many Publisher 97 files created on an old computer. When I purchased o
new XP machine I loaded the same 97 Publisher program, but it will not open
the files. I run a small business using this letterhead, etc. Suggestions?

JulieD

Hi

suggest you post in a publisher newsgroup - they'll probably be able to help
more
microsoft.public.publisher

in addition to the information provided to us you might also like to let
them know if you can create NEW publisher files with Publisher 97 on the XP
machine?

Cheers
JulieD