-   -   Page view vs. Print View (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/18976-page-view-vs-print-view.html)

Mark G

Page view vs. Print View

One of my co-workers has a workbook that has 1 page that is huge on the
screen (2 screens wide) but prints normal - the problem I have is if I try
to copy/paste the page in to a new workbook it formats out to about 8 pages.
Any way to fix this?
--
MsG

JulieD

Hi

rather than copy / paste to a new book how about right mouse click on the
sheet tab and choose move or copy - choose a new book from the drop down and
ENSURE that you click create a copy

then you'll have the same formatting as the original ... you might also need
to check under file / page set up, if scaling or fit to page is turned on
for the original

Cheers
JulieD