-   -   I need assistance building graph with multiple data measurements. (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/189561-i-need-assistance-building-graph-multiple-data-measurements.html)

Scarlett

I need assistance building graph with multiple data measurements.

I am a chart virgin and desperately need help!!! I need to build a bar graph
with whole numbers for call volumes of differant lines of business and also
with percentages for service levels. I tried to follow the Help screen and
add a secondary axis however when I go to format after clicking on the second
series, I only get the option of Selected data Labels. I cant find the option
Selected data series like the help screen says I should get. Am I doing
something wrong?? Please help!! I am using excel 2003. Thanks

Ed Ferrero[_2_]

I need assistance building graph with multiple data measurements.

Hi Scarlett,

Have a look at Jon Peltier's example.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...OnTwoAxes.html

Ed Ferrero