-   -   How do I define a line to appear on top, regardless of scrolling d (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/18924-how-do-i-define-line-appear-top-regardless-scrolling-d.html)

Line on top

How do I define a line to appear on top, regardless of scrolling d

How do I define a line to appear on top, regardless of scrolling down?
I simply need that the "title" (top) line will remain in my view while
scrolling down.

Don Guillett

position cursor under and to the right of the area desiredwindowfreeze
panes

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Line on top" <Line on
wrote in message
How do I define a line to appear on top, regardless of scrolling down?
I simply need that the "title" (top) line will remain in my view while
scrolling down.

ww

Go your titles line in Column A and click on WindowsFreeze panes.
If you also want to continue to see Column A as you scroll to the right
you can use WindowsFreeze panes in Column B idea.

"Line on top" wrote:

How do I define a line to appear on top, regardless of scrolling down?
I simply need that the "title" (top) line will remain in my view while
scrolling down.

Gord Dibben

You would click on the row below the titles row and then freeze panes.

If you click on row 1, the freeze line will be mid-window.

B1 to freeze row 1.

B2 to freeze row 1 and column A

i.e. everything above and left of the selected cell will be frozen.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP