-   -   Does 2007 have "edit points" feature, as 2003 did? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/188802-does-2007-have-edit-points-feature-2003-did.html)

durkbarn

Does 2007 have "edit points" feature, as 2003 did?

I am using MS Excel 2007, the draw function. I have some freeforms and curves
that I must modify, but can't find the equivalent of 2003's "edit points"
feature/tool.
Can someone tell me where to find it?

ShaneDevenshire

Does 2007 have "edit points" feature, as 2003 did?

Hi,

First create a freeform object by choosing Insert, Shapes, Lines, Freeform
Then select the freeform object and choose Drawing Tools, Format, Insert
Shape group, and open the Edit Shape drop down and choose Edit Points.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire