-   -   Excel 2003 How do I make a chart from a text file with columns of (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/188605-excel-2003-how-do-i-make-chart-text-file-columns.html)

New Excel User

Excel 2003 How do I make a chart from a text file with columns of

I have a text file not tab delimited with two columns of figures which
imports into excel as a spreadsheet. I understand Excel can turn this into a
chart, but can anyone tell me how? Thanks

J Sedoff[_2_]

Excel 2003 How do I make a chart from a text file with columns of

Select your two columns of data (click and drag), then open the "Insert" menu
and click on "Chart". The wizard can guide you through to make a chart of
your choice.

Hope this helps, Jim