-   -   Shared Workbooks-shared headers and footers (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/188573-shared-workbooks-shared-headers-footers.html)

Sherry

Shared Workbooks-shared headers and footers

My question is revolved around using shared workbooks being updated by
different users. It seems that each person is having to setup the formats,
page setup, individually. If this workbook is being saved in a shared drive,
why can't the first person that saves these specifics, save for each. Is
there some setting that is not updated properly in the workbook?

Sherry

Shared Workbooks-shared headers and footers

Since no one answered this question, I will add what I think I have learned.
Under Tools/Shared Workbooks/Advanced tab. Bottom of this tab 'In personal
view". This setting is defaulted as flagged as personal settings and
filters, which means each person has to set their personal settings and
filters. If you clear these settings, the owner of the workbook can set the
headers/footers, autofilters, etc for the group.