-   -   How do I disable the wrap text format in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/188567-how-do-i-disable-wrap-text-format-excel.html)

Dawn M. Gray

How do I disable the wrap text format in Excel

I need to know how to disable the wrap text function after im done with it.I
only wanted to extend for a couple of letters without stacking them on top of
each other.

ckane

How do I disable the wrap text format in Excel

Format Cells
choose alignment tab
at the bottom, uncheck wrap text

"Dawn M. Gray" wrote:

I need to know how to disable the wrap text function after im done with it.I
only wanted to extend for a couple of letters without stacking them on top of
each other.

Gord Dibben

How do I disable the wrap text format in Excel

Wrap Text works only on entire cells, not on pieces of text in a cell.

Perhpas re-word your description. There may be something else you can do.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP