-   -   Address Labels (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/18798-address-labels.html)

Dominic Hubert

Address Labels

I have been inputing addresses and names in excel and I wanted to know
if their was a way to print out mailing labels. Does excel have a
feature where I can place the data from cells on a label? Thanks for any
help.
~Dom

Gord Dibben

Dominic

Excel doesn't have such a feature and setting up for printing is trial and
error.

Word has the Mailmerge feature which does quite nicely.

For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

And a training tutorial for creating envelopes and labels.

http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC010390291033

Gord Dibben Excel MVP