-   -   What variable do you insert for X-cel if there is missing data? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/18737-what-variable-do-you-insert-x-cel-if-there-missing-data.html)

Iop.kcl

What variable do you insert for X-cel if there is missing data?

We are entering data on questionnaires completed by parents and drawing
graphs from these. However, where data is missing X-cel gives a value of 0
which is scewing results. We are wanting to know what variable to use for
missing data.

JE McGimpsey

If you enter "#N/A" (without quotes) or the formula =NA(), then that
will be ignored in the chart display.