-   -   How do I create a spreadsheet in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/187107-how-do-i-create-spreadsheet-excel.html)

1HotMomma

How do I create a spreadsheet in Excel?

I need to set up a spreadsheet for a business and do not know how to go about
it. Does anyone have any assistance they can offer?

Jim Cone[_2_]

How do I create a spreadsheet in Excel?

See "Hints and tips for new posters...
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm
-and-
Small Business Templates...
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...403971033.aspx
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"1HotMomma"
wrote in message
I need to set up a spreadsheet for a business and do not know how to go about
it. Does anyone have any assistance they can offer?

Gordon

"1HotMomma" wrote in message
I need to set up a spreadsheet for a business and do not know how to go
about
it. Does anyone have any assistance they can offer?

If you really do NOT know how to start this, then I suggest you consult a
local Accountant who will be able to assist you.