Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I change cell color in excel based on text input?

I want the cell format (meaning color of the cell) to change based upon the
text entered. I have used up the conditioal formatting. It only allows three
formats, and i require more. I am inquiring if this can be made into a
formula for a cell to have the color change upon certain text phrases?