Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Excel Function for select data which NOT exist from the list

There are 2 data sets are assumed running in A3 and in B3 down, viz.:
In A3 down is: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K and L
In B3 down is: B, A, H, C, F, I, K, J, H, C and J.

The result which I want is to list or select the data which is NOT exist in
the second set of data (Col B) when compare to the first set of data.

In my example, the result is D, E, G, and L actomactic appear in cell C3, C4,
C5 and C6 accordingly.
I need an Excel formula to have this result!

Many thanks,
Wilchong