-   -   recover corrupted excel 2007 file (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/185264-recover-corrupted-excel-2007-file.html)

Loz

recover corrupted excel 2007 file

Hi - I didn't safely remove my usb device and now 3 of my excel files are
corrupted. No readable data, just gobbledy gook. For some reasons there
also seems to be an extra 'X' to the file extension. eg. .xlsx. Can anyone
help me to recover as my accounting assignment took me 4 hours to complete
with a lot of formulaes.

manuel maza

recover corrupted excel 2007 file

Hi ,

You could open the files
save them as .xml
open the new xml files
save them as xls

"Loz" wrote in message
Hi - I didn't safely remove my usb device and now 3 of my excel files are
corrupted. No readable data, just gobbledy gook. For some reasons there
also seems to be an extra 'X' to the file extension. eg. .xlsx. Can
anyone
help me to recover as my accounting assignment took me 4 hours to complete
with a lot of formulaes.

Payam

recover corrupted excel 2007 file

Hi,
I have same problem but I could not open file.
please help me. its important 4 me.
tnx

"Manuel Maza" wrote:

Hi ,

You could open the files
save them as .xml
open the new xml files
save them as xls

"Loz" wrote in message
Hi - I didn't safely remove my usb device and now 3 of my excel files are
corrupted. No readable data, just gobbledy gook. For some reasons there
also seems to be an extra 'X' to the file extension. eg. .xlsx. Can
anyone
help me to recover as my accounting assignment took me 4 hours to complete
with a lot of formulaes.

Elsie

recover corrupted excel 2007 file

Did you get a fix for this? I too recieved the same massage while trying to
retrieve a file. I have 6 monthes of bank reconciliatons lost right now.
"Payam" wrote:

Hi,
I have same problem but I could not open file.
please help me. its important 4 me.
tnx

"Manuel Maza" wrote:

Hi ,