-   -   Tab Colors in Group Mode (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/184978-tab-colors-group-mode.html)

akkrug

Tab Colors in Group Mode

When I select multiple sheets in Group mode, I am having trouble seeing which
ones are selected and which ones are not. I changed the tab color, but this
doesn't seem to do too much (just a small colored line under the text of the
tab). Any ideas on how to make it easier to tell which sheets are included in
the grouping?

Thanks for the help!

akkrug

CLR

Tab Colors in Group Mode

I usually use a macro to hide the tabs I'm not interested in..........then
another to call them back up when I'm done.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3