-   -   page layout on excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/184158-page-layout-excel-2007-a.html)

diesel6319

page layout on excel 2007

I can't seem to change the page layout on any spreadsheets? It should be as
simple as going to page layout , orientation and choosing. I can't access any
options in page layout. Is this because I have no printer attached to my lap
top?

BoniM

page layout on excel 2007

You don't have to have a printer attached, but you do have to have a printer
driver installed. If you create files on your laptop to print elsewhere,
install the printer driver for that printer to get accurate print previews.

"diesel6319" wrote:

I can't seem to change the page layout on any spreadsheets? It should be as
simple as going to page layout , orientation and choosing. I can't access any
options in page layout. Is this because I have no printer attached to my lap
top?

[email protected]

page layout on excel 2007

Nice one! Thanks very much!