-   -   Changing size (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/184105-changing-size.html)

Zygy[_3_]

Changing size

All my worksheets are in Arial 10, but from time to time when I make new
entries they appear in Arial 8. Will someone please explain why it happens
and how to eliminate this nuisance.

The Rain

Changing size

1st way :Click the "all bottom" located between the letter A and number 1 to
select the complete worksheet, then select arial - 10.
2nd way : to have it set to arial-10 click toolsoptionsgeneral
in standart fonts select arial - 10

--
Can''''t hear the Rain ?
Then listen to it.