-   -   Need a help icon and stuff. (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/182972-need-help-icon-stuff.html)

autumn

Need a help icon and stuff.

I do not have a lot of experience with Excel. I have taken a class but never
had to use anything until work.

But I need to add a question mark (help) icon to a excel document. Then it
needs to go to either a word document or a excel document. I have been
looking for the past couple of days in help. But I can not find what I am
looking for.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

help

Need a help icon and stuff.

HAve you thought about adding a hyperlink to the document that would link to
yoru help document