-   -   Microsoft Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/182807-microsoft-excel-2003-a.html)

rspikes

Microsoft Excel 2003

I've created a spreadsheet that have a grid/table for each client - the
grid/table consist of 12 columns and 7 rows and 1 row is the header - last
name, 1st name, client #, elig dates, ..... The spreadsheet was two
grids/tables across and numerous going down. I would like to be able to sort
this alphabetically without changing the data that goes along with each
client.
--
Rene

Otto Moehrbach[_2_]

Microsoft Excel 2003

You say you have 2 tables left to right and numerous other 2 tables going
down. You say you want to sort "this" alphabetically. Do you want to sort
by last name? Does each table have a header row? After it is sorted, where
do you want the first table to be? And the second table? And the third
table? Otto