-   -   Command Button (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/18224-command-button.html)

Mark

Command Button

When you scroll down the page is there anyway the command
button can scroll down as well.

Thanks

Mark

Dave Peterson

You can kind of do it, but there are easier ways.

I like to put those buttons in Row 1. Select A2 and hit Window|freeze panes.

Row 1 will always be visible.

Another way would be to make a toolbar that can be stuck where the user likes
(floating or docked to the top/bottom/right/left).

--

Dave Peterson

this worked a treat

.