-   -   Excel Row as Header (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/182239-excel-row-header.html)

Kat

Excel Row as Header

I am making a table and the top row has all the headings for each column. I
want this row of headings to appear on each page, since the table extends to
3 pages and users will be adding rows frequently. Is this possible, and if
so, how?

thank you

Dave[_6_]

Excel Row as Header

Hi Kat,
If you are refering to printed pages, then:
File Page Setup
Then select the 'Sheet' tab and enter your heading row where it says
'Rows to repeat at top'.
I use XL2000. Other versions might be slightly different.
Regards - Dave.

Niek Otten

Excel Row as Header

And if you're referring to the screen: