-   -   Can we modify any of the ribbon tabs or create new ribbon tabs? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/180477-can-we-modify-any-ribbon-tabs-create-new-ribbon-tabs.html)

Scott Sornberger

Can we modify any of the ribbon tabs or create new ribbon tabs?

Can we modify any of the ribbon tabs or create new ribbon tabs?

Ron de Bruin

Can we modify any of the ribbon tabs or create new ribbon tabs?

See this page Scott
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

Good luck

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Scott Sornberger" wrote in message
Can we modify any of the ribbon tabs or create new ribbon tabs?

Scott Sornberger

Can we modify any of the ribbon tabs or create new ribbon tabs

I can't even begin to understand how these types of ideas are developed.
Most of the time I can just about understand how they might work.

It looks like I'm going to have too much fun getting 2007 to work the way I
want it to. You might be interested (ha) to know that our IT decision makers
closed off customizing the QAT! They were worried about some error messages
cropping up when staff might be roaming. I've only been trying to find out
how to get 2007 to work, as Burger King says "MY WAY" since monday.

Again thanks, I hope I can get through this stuff. I've only printed about
50 pages or so, so far. Now to get to work.