-   -   Sheet sorts (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/180473-sheet-sorts.html)

doo

Sheet sorts

I have a workbook with multiple sheets. Data is entered on the first sheet
and linked to the other sheets. I want the other sheets to automatically sort
when I change data in the first sheet.

Max

Sheet sorts

Think you need to use either vlookup or index/match on a key col in the
"linked" sheets.

Get a sound grounding on using these functions ..

Try Debra's nice coverage on VLOOKUP or INDEX/MATCH at her:
VLOOKUP

INDEX/MATCH

There's also some sample workbooks available for d/l & study
--
Max
Singapore