-   -   Enter various number of blank lines in cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/178503-enter-various-number-blank-lines-cells.html)

Jim

Enter various number of blank lines in cells

I have a text spreadsheet index with 5 columns of information that has a
various number of wrapped phrases in each cell. I would like to add various
numbers of blank lines in some of the cells to make the information in the
columns line up horizontally. Could you suggest a way to do this?

RagDyeR

Enter various number of blank lines in cells

For a forced line feed:

<Alt <Enter

--
HTH,

RD

"Jim" wrote in message
I have a text spreadsheet index with 5 columns of information that has a
various number of wrapped phrases in each cell. I would like to add

various
numbers of blank lines in some of the cells to make the information in the
columns line up horizontally. Could you suggest a way to do this?

Jim

Enter various number of blank lines in cells

Thanks Ragdyer, that works like a charm

Jim

"Ragdyer" wrote:

For a forced line feed: