-   -   cusor locked (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/177857-cusor-locked.html)

Jim S[_2_]

cusor locked

I dont know if I bumped a key or what but now when I try to move the cursor
from one cell to the other the whole page moves instead of the cursor, how
do I fix this

--
Jim S

OssieMac

cusor locked

The Scroll lock key on the keyboard toggles this mode on and off

OssieMac

"Jim S" wrote:

I dont know if I bumped a key or what but now when I try to move the cursor
from one cell to the other the whole page moves instead of the cursor, how
do I fix this

--
Jim S

Suleman Peerzade[_2_]

cusor locked

The scroll lock key is the answer to this question.
--
Thanks
Suleman Peerzade