-   -   Creating a list of cell values (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/176664-creating-list-cell-values.html)

Link

Creating a list of cell values

Hi All

I have three cells:

A1 with the value of 1
A2 with the value of 2
A3 with the value of 3.

I would like A4 to read 1,2,3. Is there an easy way to do this in Excel? I
though it may be a list but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I also tried =A1, =A2, =A3, but that produced nada.

Any help apprciated!

Cheers,
Link.

Stefi

Creating a list of cell values

Maybe you mean concatenation:
Enter in A4:
=A1 & "," & A2 & "," & A3

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Link€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Hi All

I have three cells:

A1 with the value of 1
A2 with the value of 2
A3 with the value of 3.

I would like A4 to read 1,2,3. Is there an easy way to do this in Excel? I
though it may be a list but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I also tried =A1, =A2, =A3, but that produced nada.

Any help apprciated!

Cheers,
Link.

Link

Creating a list of cell values

Thanks Stefi!!

You saved me lots of time. Concatenate was what I was after!

Cheers,
Link.

"Stefi" wrote in message
Maybe you mean concatenation:
Enter in A4:
=A1 & "," & A2 & "," & A3

Regards,
Stefi

"Link" ezt ķrta:

Hi All

I have three cells:

A1 with the value of 1
A2 with the value of 2
A3 with the value of 3.

I would like A4 to read 1,2,3. Is there an easy way to do this in Excel?
though it may be a list but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I also tried =A1, =A2, =A3, but that produced nada.

Any help apprciated!

Cheers,
Link.

Stefi

Creating a list of cell values

You are welcome! Thanks for the feedback!
Stefi

€˛Link€¯ ezt Ć*rta: