-   -   Always view column titles (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/176592-always-view-column-titles.html)

Mani

Always view column titles

I knew how to do this in Office 2003, but I can't figure out / find how to
have the column titles always visible as I add new data. Can anyone help me??

Yanick

Always view column titles

Select the second row then click the menu : Window then Freeze panes
--
Yanick

"Mani" wrote:

I knew how to do this in Office 2003, but I can't figure out / find how to
have the column titles always visible as I add new data. Can anyone help me??

Mani

Always view column titles

I found this same answer several times in various threads, but nowhere,
including your answer, did I find the critical ingredient - That "Window"
could be found under "View". When I finally found it, everything worked great!

"Mani" wrote:

I knew how to do this in Office 2003, but I can't figure out / find how to
have the column titles always visible as I add new data. Can anyone help me??

Chip Pearson

Always view column titles

but nowhere,
including your answer, did I find the critical ingredient - That "Window"
could be found under "View".

The reason you didn't find any reference that "Window" can be found under
"View" is because in any default configuration of Excel *2003*, "Window"
isn't under "View" at all. In *2007*, it is on the "Window" panel of the
View group on the ribbon, but your post refers to 2003, not 2007.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson