-   -   How to open microsoft xl (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/175511-how-open-microsoft-xl.html)

Chrisdenamy

How to open microsoft xl

Hello!
I just installed microsoft viewer 2003. When I try to open it, I was able to
find microsoft excel listed on my start-program menu. When I click on the
file menu, there is a dialog box that pops out and ask me for the file name.
I tried xlviewer.exe and then download.microsoft.com, but none of them work.
So I cannot open microsoft and use a spreadsheet. Please help!
ngogo@nc

Gordon

How to open microsoft xl

"Chrisdenamy" wrote in message
Hello!
I just installed microsoft viewer 2003. When I try to open it, I was able
find microsoft excel listed on my start-program menu. When I click on the
file menu, there is a dialog box that pops out and ask me for the file
name.
I tried xlviewer.exe and then download.microsoft.com, but none of them
work.
So I cannot open microsoft and use a spreadsheet. Please help!
ngogo@nc

All the viewer does is to VIEW a spreadsheet that you have been sent. You
cannot create one, or edit one with it.