-   -   How do I print sheets in Excel without blank sheets after page (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/172625-how-do-i-print-sheets-excel-without-blank-sheets-after-page.html)

Peggy

How do I print sheets in Excel without blank sheets after page

When I print out sheets in Excel, I get blank pages after the last info. How
do I print without these xtra sheets.

CLR

How do I print sheets in Excel without blank sheets after page

Highlight your data area, then File PrintArea SetPrintArea

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Peggy" wrote:

When I print out sheets in Excel, I get blank pages after the last info. How
do I print without these xtra sheets.

MartinW

How do I print sheets in Excel without blank sheets after page

Hi Peggy,

To delete the used range have a look here

or go to FilePrint Preview to see which sheets you
want to print and which you don't

or like Chuck says, set your print area.

HTH
Martin