-   -   Can't insert row (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/172534-cant-insert-row.html)

teflon

Can't insert row

I downloaded a free cashflow template and wanted to add more rows to it. I
went to 'Insert' in the toolbar menu, but 'row' was greyed out, along with
'cells' & 'columns'.

Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

David Biddulph[_2_]

Can't insert row

Make sure you're not in the middle of editing the contents of a cell, as
that would grey out those features.

If that isn't the problem, try Tools/ Protection ...
Unprotect the worksheet.
--
David Biddulph

"teflon" wrote in message
I downloaded a free cashflow template and wanted to add more rows to it. I
went to 'Insert' in the toolbar menu, but 'row' was greyed out, along with
'cells' & 'columns'.

Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

teflon

Can't insert row

On 10/1/08 15:07, in article , "David
Biddulph" <groups [at] biddulph.org.uk wrote:

Make sure you're not in the middle of editing the contents of a cell, as
that would grey out those features.

If that isn't the problem, try Tools/ Protection ...
Unprotect the worksheet.

Thanks. I'll give that a try.