-   -   excel 2003, ,,list drop-down arrow not visable (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/17184-excel-2003-list-drop-down-arrow-not-visable.html)

Kev

excel 2003, ,,list drop-down arrow not visable

I have created a LIST from a column of data ( the column includes a header).
The list works ok however the list "drop-down arrow" that appears on the
right when I select the column header cell only appears when that header
cell is selected... I would like to see this arrow at all times even when
the header cell is not selected.

Value your suggestions,
thanks

Peo Sjoblom

You cannot see the dropdown arrow unless selected, you would need to use a
combo box for that

Peo Sjoblom