-   -   Undo in Excel 2007/Vista (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/170793-undo-excel-2007-vista.html)

Samsea

Undo in Excel 2007/Vista

How do I undo data entry in Excel cells? I must be brain dead because I can't
find the undo/redo buttons like I had on my "old" Excel 2003/Win XP. I am a
new user of 2007 and admittedly have a lot to learn.

Samsea

gls858

Undo in Excel 2007/Vista

Samsea wrote:
How do I undo data entry in Excel cells? I must be brain dead because I can't
find the undo/redo buttons like I had on my "old" Excel 2003/Win XP. I am a
new user of 2007 and admittedly have a lot to learn.

Samsea

At the very top of the screen on the left side you should see the undo
redo buttons.

gls858

Ken Hudson

Undo in Excel 2007/Vista

Go to View Toolbars and make sure your standard toolbar is checked.
That's where those buttons are located.
--
Ken Hudson

"Samsea" wrote:

How do I undo data entry in Excel cells? I must be brain dead because I can't
find the undo/redo buttons like I had on my "old" Excel 2003/Win XP. I am a
new user of 2007 and admittedly have a lot to learn.

Samsea

Stan Brown

Undo in Excel 2007/Vista

Wed, 26 Dec 2007 15:06:35 -0600 from gls858 :
Samsea wrote:
How do I undo data entry in Excel cells?

At the very top of the screen on the left side you should see the undo
redo buttons.

Also, Ctrl-Z still works, and it's faster than moving the mouse.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/

Ed Cones

Undo in Excel 2007/Vista

The question's been answered, but I'd like to add that I've found the
following site to be helpful in the transition from Excel 2003 to 2007. I
used TinyURL because the real one is enormous -- http://tinyurl.com/2tcv42