-   -   highlight cells not working with wireless mouse (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/170063-highlight-cells-not-working-wireless-mouse.html)

cpajdc

highlight cells not working with wireless mouse

Excel 2007- When highlight a cell using a wireless mouse, it highlights more
than one cell. For example, I want to highlight cell D7; but it also
highlights D8,9 and 10. I can't get it to highlight the one cell. Is this a
problem with Excel 2007?

Bernard Liengme

highlight cells not working with wireless mouse

No, it is a problem with your mouse. I have a wireless mouse and have no
trouble selecting a single cell. Is that what 'highlight' means?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP