-   -   How do I set up a normal graph? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/168891-how-do-i-set-up-normal-graph.html)

Ahir

How do I set up a normal graph?

I want to set up a simple demand and supply graph in Excel.

All the points are given and i need not to fix any formulae for my data

sets. All I want is to get a graph with x-axis (being quantity) and y-axis

(being price in pounds).

Luke M

How do I set up a normal graph?

Go to Insert - Chart.

Choose an XY scatter graph (depending on how you want it displayed)
Highlight the data you are using, and then customize as desired.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Ahir" wrote:

I want to set up a simple demand and supply graph in Excel.

All the points are given and i need not to fix any formulae for my data

sets. All I want is to get a graph with x-axis (being quantity) and y-axis

(being price in pounds).

Suleman Peerzade[_2_]

How do I set up a normal graph?

Ahir,

Go to Insert=Charts= Choose which ever chart type you require=Then select
the range you want to show in the chart= The chart will be presented in the
window (if the chart is as per your requirement Press Finish).

Then right click on the chart area and select chart options.
Chart Options=Title (Tab)= Give a title to the chart = then on X-axis
comment box you can name the items represented=on Y-axis comment box you can
type pounds. The range of pounds is automatically reflected by excel. Then
yes OK.

Your chart is done

Let me know if i am wrong.

Thanks