-   -   Can I highlight cells as they are copied? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/168520-can-i-highlight-cells-they-copied.html)

redredrobin

Can I highlight cells as they are copied?

I would like to copy data from one worksheet to another but every time I do
that, I need the data highlighted to show it has been copied. Is there a way
of doing this automatically?

CLR

Can I highlight cells as they are copied?

The easiest way I can think of to do that is to background-color ALL of the
cells on the sheet you are copying FROM first, the use Copy PasteSpecial
All, instead of just Copy and Paste.........this will bring the background
color forward as well as the value. This would signify that the cell had
been copied to......you could even use different background colors for
different sheets copied FROM to provide a key as to where the data came from.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3