-   -   No Send to in File menu (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/167550-no-send-file-menu.html)

Ray[_5_]

No Send to in File menu

If I click on 'File' the dropdown menu does not have the 'Send to' option,
where I can send a spreadsheet as an email attachment.
Can anyone help?
thanks

Ron de Bruin

No Send to in File menu

Hi Ray

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/problems.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Ray" <I ate wrote in message ...
If I click on 'File' the dropdown menu does not have the 'Send to' option,
where I can send a spreadsheet as an email attachment.
Can anyone help?
thanks

Ray[_5_]

No Send to in File menu