-   -   Moving Data Automaticaly (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/167264-moving-data-automaticaly.html)

JohnM

Moving Data Automaticaly

Can you help

I have a table (part shown below) the Date and Day moves automaticaly to
left at midnight - is it possible to get the rest of the data to move as well

25-Nov 26-Nov 27-Nov 28-Nov
Sun Mon Tue Wed
07:00 07:00
TBA
on off on off on off on off
1 1
1 1

1 1

1 1
1 1
1 1
1 1

--
JohnM

Bernard Liengme

Moving Data Automaticaly

Please explain meaning of "date and day MOVES to left"
Are you using conditionally formatting to highlight the cell with the
current date?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"JohnM" wrote in message
Can you help

I have a table (part shown below) the Date and Day moves automaticaly to
left at midnight - is it possible to get the rest of the data to move as
well

25-Nov 26-Nov 27-Nov 28-Nov
Sun Mon Tue Wed
07:00 07:00
TBA
on off on off on off on off
1 1
1 1

1 1

1 1
1 1
1 1
1 1

--
JohnM

JohnM

Moving Data Automaticaly

No I have =today() in the first date box and then the cell number + 1 in the
rest - as the date changes so everything moves across
--
JohnM

"JohnM" wrote in message
Can you help

I have a table (part shown below) the Date and Day moves automaticaly to
left at midnight - is it possible to get the rest of the data to move as
well

25-Nov 26-Nov 27-Nov 28-Nov
Sun Mon Tue Wed
07:00 07:00
TBA
on off on off on off on off
1 1
1 1

1 1

1 1
1 1
1 1
1 1

--
JohnM

Bernard Liengme

Moving Data Automaticaly

Copy the row with the date down to the next row; format the new cell with
Custom Format of dddd to give Sunday, Monday,....

In A3 enter =NOW() and format as time

Not sure what else you want.
best wishes

--