-   -   how do you install Excel to Word converter? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/165801-how-do-you-install-excel-word-converter.html)

[email protected]

how do you install Excel to Word converter?

I am studing the three ways of importing data, I got to the second method and
it says something about installing Excel to Word converter, how do I do that?

David Biddulph[_2_]

how do you install Excel to Word converter?

Where did you read about such a converter?
--
David Biddulph