-   -   Reduce the number of pages in an excel document? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/165101-reduce-number-pages-excel-document.html)

paulasutton

Reduce the number of pages in an excel document?

Hi
I am working in a 2-page document, but I have 8 pages (6 of them are just
blank), I like to work tidy, so how do I reduce/cut the excess pages please?
Thanks
Paula

Gordon

"paulasutton" wrote in message
Hi
I am working in a 2-page document, but I have 8 pages (6 of them are just
blank), I like to work tidy, so how do I reduce/cut the excess pages
please?
Thanks
Paula

I don't quite understand your question - Excel doesn't HAVE "pages" as
such - where are you seeing these blank pages?

paulasutton

Reduce the number of pages in an excel document?

At the bottom left of the screen, it states Page 1 of 8. If I scroll down
the other 'pages' are visible, I do have title headers that are cfeated
automatically if I go over 'page' 2 - could this be contributing perhaps?

"Gordon" wrote:

"paulasutton" wrote in message
Hi
I am working in a 2-page document, but I have 8 pages (6 of them are just
blank), I like to work tidy, so how do I reduce/cut the excess pages
please?
Thanks
Paula

I don't quite understand your question - Excel doesn't HAVE "pages" as
such - where are you seeing these blank pages?

Gordon

Reduce the number of pages in an excel document?

"paulasutton" wrote in message
At the bottom left of the screen, it states Page 1 of 8. If I scroll down
the other 'pages' are visible, I do have title headers that are cfeated
automatically if I go over 'page' 2 - could this be contributing perhaps?

I would suggest that somehow you have selected all that area as the print
area - just highlight the current data area and set that as the print area.

Niek Otten

Reduce the number of pages in an excel document?

Look he

http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#unused

--
Kind regards,