-   -   Excel sheet for workout jogging time and graph (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/16471-excel-sheet-workout-jogging-time-graph.html)

Trevor

Excel sheet for workout jogging time and graph

I have been trying to set up a sheet to track my jogging time when I work
out. The only format that I found will display the time correctly is Text.
When I use that format the Graph doesn't display the data. Is there a way to
have a graph display my jogging time so I can track my progress (or lack of
when I'm feeling lazy).

Niek Otten

You should be able to enter and display time correctly and calculate with
it. See

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datetime.htm#AddingTimes

--

Kind Regards,