Old February 17th 16, 06:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I make a double strike-through?

On Thursday, October 25, 2007 at 4:28:01 PM UTC-5, Tafeille wrote:
I need to make two lines through selected words and text in an Excel
worksheet. I know how to make the single strike-through, but is it possible
to make a double?

There Is no way to double strikethrough

--
This is an North Little Rock School District student email account owned
and managed by the North Little Rock School District.