Thrival

which is best for mailing list management, Outlook or Excel?

I'm needing to set up a database for mailings. In addition to name and
mailing address, I need to keep track of information pertinent to each person
on the list. Which is more globally accepted (i.e., sending the list by
e-mail to a mailing house)
Many thanks

Chip Pearson

I would guess that a commercial mailing service could handle any
type of input data (Excel, Access, text, etc). Confirm with the
service what they will accept, and choose among those options the
program with which you are most at ease.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson