-   -   Excel read only (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/160088-excel-read-only.html)

valrom06

Excel read only

I work in a office with several other people and we have a spreed sheet or
work book I guess you would call it that we all would like to use at the same
time. Is there a way to remove the read only if some one else has it open?
Thanks

--
valrom06

Peo Sjoblom

Excel read only

You can set the file to be shared, it's under toolsshare workbook. Note
that there are some reported problems when you share a workbook like
formatting but if you need key in data it can be handy

Peo Sjoblom