-   -   Row and or Columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/159524-row-columns.html)

rox

Row and or Columns

Can any one tell me how to put rows and columns in to show up on a form? I
have not clue how to do this. I did a very small form, which is great for
what I need, but no rows show up when I print it. I tried clicking format
then clicked rows. I tried insert then clicked rows, nothing worked.
thanks, rox

Trevor Shuttleworth

Row and or Columns

Sounds like you just need to select the cells in your form and format them
with borders.

Regards

Trevor

"rox" wrote in message
Can any one tell me how to put rows and columns in to show up on a form? I
have not clue how to do this. I did a very small form, which is great for
what I need, but no rows show up when I print it. I tried clicking format
then clicked rows. I tried insert then clicked rows, nothing worked.
thanks, rox

Max

Row and or Columns

There's also a setting to print gridlines. By default it's off, so you need
to check it. Click File Page Setup Sheet tab. Check "Gridlines" OK.
--
Max
Singapore