-   -   Page Setup in Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/159332-page-setup-excel-2007-a.html)

Mike

Page Setup in Excel 2007

How can I get to page setup in excel 2007? They have hidden all the !$%&&@!!
useful feature.

All I want to do is set my row at the top and print like I have been doing
for the last 10 years. Any thoughts on where / how you do this in excel 2007?

Atttggghh. Why cant they bring the old interface back... it was so much
easier.

Thanks for your help... and thanks for letting me vent.

Cheers,
Mike

Ron de Bruin

Page Setup in Excel 2007

Hi Mike

One way

In the Page Setup group on the Page Layout tab click on
the tiny button in the bottom right corner

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm