Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default how do I transpose a row of cells to a column between worksheets?

I want to transpose a row of cells (containing a formula) from one worksheet
into a column of cells in another worksheet. How do I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Depending what is needed:
Use Copy followed by Edit | Paste Special with Transpose selected

or use the TRANSPOSE function - see Help for more then come back if you need
more
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Mike C" <Mike wrote in message
I want to transpose a row of cells (containing a formula) from one
worksheet
into a column of cells in another worksheet. How do I do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

=INDEX(Sheet1!$1:$1,ROWS($1:1))

Entered in A1 of Sheet2 and copied down column A

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP